*Around 30% Fe content, figured as super austenitic stainless steel; metallographically Face Centered Cubic structure
* Strong corrosion resistance to hydrochloric acid; easy to suffer with pitting and crevice corrosion of chloride.
*Lower corrosion resistance to alkali and haloid compared with high nickel content alloys
*Good resistance to pitting corrosion, crevice corrosion and stress corrosion cracking
*Good resistance to oxidation and corrosion
*Good mechanical properties in room temperature and high temperature up to 550℃
*Used in pressure vessels where temperature can reach up to 450℃
* Heat exchangers and condensers
* Components used in sulfuric acid and sour gas.
* Oil/gas pipelines and condensers
* Nuclear waste process equipment.
ASTM B 163/ B 423/B 751/B 775/B 829/ASME SB163/SB 423/SB 751/SB 775/SB 829
Available Size Range for seamless pipes and tubes：
OD 6～168mm WT 0.5～15 mm