Properties & Applications：
* A low-carbon version of N02200
* Low hardness and lower work-hardening rate
* Good for spinning and cold forming.
* Comparing with N02200, N02201 has a better corrosive resistance. It is more suitable than N02200 while exposing at
temperature above 600°F (315°C).
*Can be used for crucibles having capable of withstanding up to 2000°F (1100°C) in normal oxidation condition
* Typical applications are used for caustic evaporators, combustion boats, electroplating bars, and some electronic
ASTM B 161/ ASME SB161，B 163/ SB 163，B 751/ SB751，B775/ SB 775，B 829/ SB 829
Available Size Range for seamless pipes and tubes：
OD 6 ～ 219mm
WT 1.0～12 .7mm